Hi, I’m Jenny, Health, Wellness, Stress Management and Life coach; a believer in living a life with purpose and integrity.
My focus is raising awareness, inspiring and motivating clients as they embrace new sustainable lifestyle practices which better support their goals – both in the workplace and at home.
I am a trained nurse who transitioned into the business sector supporting healthcare. I have worked for corporate, and start-up companies in senior leadership and executive roles for over 30 years.
Extensive world travel, combined with a nursing and a business management background has provided me with an insight and appreciation for people and their wellbeing. This drives my purpose to raise awareness while inspiring and motivating clients to better understand their lives and make the changes necessary to achieve their personal and professional goals’.
Today, I’m a qualified Health, Wellness, and Integral coach who believes that by sharing a journey together we will make the coaching experience deeper and more fulfilling.
Training and Education
- Certified Health Coach – Real Balance USA
- Certified Wellness Coach – Real Balance USA
- Certified Integral Coach - New Ventures West USA
- Diploma –Stress Management Training -The Stress Management Institute UK
- Diploma- Organisational Stress Management -The Stress Management Institute UK
- BA Health Science and Social Services - UNISA
- Certificate - Medicine and Law –University Pretoria
- SRN – Royal Naval School of Nursing
- Professional Coaching Course - Centre for Coaching
- Associate Coaching Course - Centre for Coaching
- Foundations in Corporate Coaching – UCT
- Coaching Circles – Impact Coaching Inc
- Leadership Embodiment Level 1 – Wendy Palmer
- Work Place Mentoring – Workwise
- Advanced Certificate in Corporate Health and Wellness - Discovery Vitality